- Eoin O'Mahony, expected June 2015, (Cornell-CS).
- Chaoxu Tong, expected December 2015, (Cornell-OR).
- Daniel Fleischman, expected June 2016, (Cornell-OR).
- Patrick Steele, expected June 2017 (Cornell-OR)
- Daniel Freund, expected June 2018 (Cornell-CAM)
- Soroush Alamdari, expected June 2018 (Cornell-CS)
- Philip Klein, August 1988, Efficient Parallel Algorithms for Planar, Chord al and Interval Graphs, (MIT-CS).
- Leslie Hall, August 1989, Topics in Combinatorial Optimization, (MIT-OR).
- Joel Wein, June 1991, Algorithms for Scheduling and Network Problems, (MIT-Applied Math).
- Clifford Stein, August 1992, Approximation Algorithms for Multicommodity Flow and Shop Scheduling Problems, (MIT-CS).
- Alessandro Panconesi, June 1993, Locality in Distributed Computing, (Cornell-CS).
- Aravind Srinivasan, August 1993, Techniques for Probabilistic Analysis and Randomness-Efficient Computation, (Cornell-CS).
- Helena Lourenco, August 1993, Algorithms and Computational Experiments for the Job-shop Scheduling Problem, (Cornell-OR).
- Paul Martin, August 1996, A Time-Oriented Approach to Solving Job-shop Scheduling Problems, (Cornell-OR).
- Fabian Chudak, August 1998, Approximation Algorithms for the Uncapacitated Facility Location Problem, (Cornell-OR).
- Mark Huber, June 1999, Efficient Algorithms for Exact Sampling, (Cornell-OR).
- Dan Brown, August 2000, New Algorithms for Genetic Linkage Mapping Projects, (Cornell-CS).
- Nathan Edwards, January 2001, Computing Near-optimal Solutions for Network Design Problems, (Cornell-OR).
- Chaitanya Swamy, June 2004, Approximation Algorithms for Clustering Problems, (Cornell-CS).
- Retsef Levi, August 2005, Computing Provably Near-Optimal Policies for Stochastic Inventory Control Models, (Cornell-OR).
- Ranjith Rajagopalan, August 2005, Algorithms for Some Clustering Problems, (Cornell-OR).
- Davina Kunvipusilkul, December 2006, Integer Programming Methods for Scheduling Chain with Interval Lag Constraints, (Cornell-OR).
- Frans Schalekamp, April 2007, Algorithms for Universal and A Priori Optimization Problems, (Cornell-OR).
- Tim Carnes, June 2009, Approximation Algorithms Via the Primal-Dual Schema: Applications of the Simple Dual-Ascent Method to Problems from Logistics, (Cornell-OR).
- Gwen Spencer, May 2012, Approximation Algorithms for Stochastic Combinatorial Optimization with Applications in Sustainability (Cornell-OR).
- Maurice Cheung, May 2012, LP-based Approximation Algorithms for Scheduling and Inventory Management Problems (Cornell-OR).
- Hyung-Chan An, August 2012, LP-based Approximation Algorithms for the TSP and Related Problems (Cornell-CS).
David B. Shmoys
214 Rhodes Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
(607) 255-9146 - phone
(607) 255-9129 - fax