John A. Muckstadt: Selected Publications
- "A Model for a Multi-Item, Multi-Echelon, Multi-Indenture Inventory System." Management Science, Vol. 20, No. 4, December 1973, pp. 472-481.
- "Establishing Consistent and Realistic Reorder Intervals in Production-Distribution Systems." (with W.L. Maxwell) Operations Research, Vol. 33, No. 6, November-December l985, pp. 1316-1341.
- "Multi-item, Multi-period Production Planning with Uncertain Demand." (with C. Sox) IIE Transactions 28 (1996) 891-900.
- “A Computationally Efficient Approach for Determining Inventory Levels in a Capacitated Multi-Echelon Production-Distribution System.” (with J.A. Rappold) Naval Research Logistics 47 (2000), 377-398.
- “A Multi-Echelon, Multi-Item Inventory Model for Service Parts Management with Generalized Service Level Constraints.” (with K.E. Caggiano, P.L. Jackson and J.A. Rappold) School of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering, Technical Report No. 1307, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2001.
Short Vitae (pdf)
Research & Reports
Back to Cornell ORIE