Peter I. Frazier
School of Operations Research
and Information Engineering
My group works on optimal learning and the exploration vs. exploitation tradeoff, at the interface between machine learning and sequential decision-making under uncertainty.
Frazier, D. Kempe, J. Kleinberg, R. Kleinberg,
Economics and Computation, 2014.
- [Best Paper Award, 15th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation, 2014]
A Fully Sequential Elimination Procedure for Indifference-Zone Ranking and Selection with Tight Bounds on Probability of Correct Selection,
Operations Research, 2014.
- [2013 JFIG Paper Competition Finalist]
J. Xie & Frazier,
Sequential Bayes-Optimal Policies for Multiple Comparisons with a Control,
Operations Research, 2013.
- [2013 INFORMS Computing Society Student Paper Prize; 2011 JFIG Paper Competition Finalist]
Frazier, W.B. Powell & S. Dayanik,
A Knowledge-Gradient Policy for Sequential Information Collection,
SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 2008.
- [2013 Decision Analysis Society Student Paper Competition Finalist]
- For a full list see the
or my CV.
Selected Slide Presentations
- Georgia Tech, School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Apr 2014.
- Information Science for Materials Discovery and Design Workshop, Sante Fe, New Mexico, Feb 2014.
- INFORMS Healthcare Conference, Chicago, IL, Jun 2013
- Simulation Optimization Workshop, Vina del Mar, Chile, Mar 2013.
- For others, see the Presentations page. For a complete list, see my CV.
(webpage last updated July 21, 2014)